Thursday, April 19, 2012

Still Have Vacancies! London Hostels



100 days left to the London Olympic Games!
We watched Londoners dancing, singing, and celebrating it on TV last night, didn't we?

As there are some hostels which still have vacancies, I will post the information here.


4 Star Hostel: ladies only hostel. 16 bed dorm room, $44.30/n. Great deal & location!!

O'callaghan's Backpacker's Hostel:for who is 18 to 35 yo. 4bed dorm room, $63/n.

Da Vinci Guest House: close to Gatwick Airport.5 bed private room, $45/n(no dormitories)

For details of the games, please visit the official website of the London Olympic Games 2012.

3 comments:

  1. Its always good to have tips on good blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and faced a lot of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if this works for me



    londra hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice weekend! think you've made some truly interesting points.



    londra hotel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew:) Thank you so much for your comments, and we are very happy that you enjoyed our articles! We will try to post more interesting info here for you!!

    ReplyDelete